The Club started as the Simca Aronde Owners Register in 1980.The
scope of the Club was widened in 1985 to include all Simca models. With the end
of production of Talbot cars in 1986, owners of those French designed cars such
as the Alpine, Horizon, Samba, Solara and Tagora were also welcomed in the
Club. In response to members’ wishes, in 1994 the name of the Club was changed
to SIMCA CLUB UK. More recently a Talbot Owners Register, 1979 to 1986, has
been set up to be listed in classic car magazines under “T” as many people now
do not know the connection between Simca and Talbot. The Register is an
integral part of SIMCA CLUB UK and many members own Simcas and Talbots.
We also welcome owners of the
Matra Simca Bagheera, Talbot Matra Rancho and Talbot Matra Murena, all being
based on Simca components. We are on very good terms with the UK Matra
What can SIMCA CLUB UK offer you?
- L’ Aronde, a bi-monthly magazine, with articles, contacts, tips, details of cars and
spares for sale, and news of Simca meetings both in the UK and Europe.
- Annual National Rally held on a summer weekend.
- Regional meetings and stands at a number of classic car shows around the country.
- Technical advisers for most models, who can be contacted for help, advice and encouragement.
- Links with most European Simca Clubs, and full details of the bi-annual International
Simca Meetings which are well supported by members of the UK Club.
- Access to spares both in the UK and Europe.
The annual membership fee for the UK is £20(£23 if you require a paper copy of the Club magazine, otherwise a PDF will be sent) and for the rest of the world £24.
Download and print the membership application form
, write to Daniel Husband, Membership Secretary at 5 Grange Road, Hartshill, Nuneaton,
Warwickshire CV10 0SS to request an Application Form, or email him at email@example.com
, tel 07904 341819. Completed application forms should be sent to Daniel Husband.
Please make cheques payable to SIMCA CLUB UK.
To contact the Club's magazine editor, Mick Ward, please email him at Scukmick@aol.com